Farm Fresh To You
Farm Fresh To You
brings the season's best mix of 100% certified-organic produce and hand-crafted farm products conveniently to your door by growing and partnering with local farms and artisans. Each delivery comes with news from our family farm, delicious recipes, quick tips, and the option to customize your box online — we bring our farmer's market booth to you!
Farm Fresh To You is a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and home and office delivery service that provides fresh, local, organic produce and artisanal farm products to consumers’ doorsteps. Founded in 1992, Farm Fresh To You is celebrating over 28 years in business.
Farming since 1976, this second-generation organic farm pioneered the organic food movement and is owned by brothers Noah Barnes and Thaddeus and Freeman Barsotti. The company is connecting communities and sustainable farms through a transparent food system that enables consumers to know their farmers and where their food is grown. Use your unique promo code "safe" to give 10% of your total spending back to Streets Are for Everyone on all your Organic produce boxes from farmfreshtoyou.com.
Use this link if you are a new customer.
If you are a current customer, use this link to add the fundraising code.
Give the gift of fresh produce all year long and support Streets Are For Everyone!
Donate Your Car to Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE)
Your car donation will go to help us achieve our goals, and make a difference in our community by working to improve the quality of life of pedestrians, bicyclists, and motor vehicle drivers alike. We have partnered with Cars2Charities to make donating your car as easy as 1, 2, 3! Best part? Your donation is 100% tax-deductible!
They gladly accept:
-Cars, Trucks, Vans, RVs, Golf Carts, Motorcycles, Heavy Duty Equipment, Classic Cars, Buses, Trams, Boats, even Airplanes!
-Cars2Charities accepts most vehicles...running or not!
-Call right now to find out more! 855-520-2100
How To Donate:
- Step 1: Call 855-520-2100 to speak with a donation coordinator, and complete the process over the phone OR Click the Donate Now button
- Step 2: Fill out the Donation Request Form on our Cars2Charities sponsored Donation Page!
- Step 3: A donation coordinator will call you to schedule the pick-up, and once your car has sold, your tax deduction comes in the mail!
For questions, or to find out more about Cars2Charities' simple car donation program, please call 855-520-2100.
DONATE YOUR CAR NOW
Shop With Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a way for our supporters to support Streets Are For Everyone every time they shop with Amazon with no extra cost!
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases Streets Are For Everyone.
Signing up is easy!
Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Search for Streets Are For Everyone or follow this link
4. Select Streets Are For Everyone
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
1. Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
2. Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
3. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
4. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping!
Become A Member of SAFE
Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) has now launched its first membership program and Honor Statuses! You have been supporting us through these years, and now you can be properly honored for your contributions!
We launched the Membership Program as a way to recognize you and thank you for your continued support with our organization, and create a proud corps of staunch supporters to make our streets a safer place for everyone.
This is a movement to improve the quality of life for you, your friends and family, and each and every person that walks, bikes or drives among the roads.
Streets Are For Everyone not only talks about making the streets safer, it actually works to MAKE the streets safer. La Tuna Canyon, San Vicente Blvd, Mt. Gleason, Foothill Blvd, LA River Bike Path, are all examples of streets and bike paths where SAFE has worked with the City of Los Angeles and community members to make safer streets.
Our programs are crucial for making that difference, and it is through your support that allows us to continue forwarding them.
We have made great strides and accomplishments in this effort, like:
- Reaching over 350 million people on our awareness campaigns
- Creating SAFE Support - the nation’s first and only support system for victims of traumatic traffic collisions
- Dropping the incidence of hit and run crimes by 16% in the city of Los Angeles.
Streets Are For Everyone is for YOU. We listen to what people like you need and want and help to amplify your voices for real change for safer streets.
And we have much more to go!
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Purchase Official Merchandise
Represent the movement for safe streets by donning our Streets Are For Everyone bicycle jersey or tech running shirt! With our newest online store, you can find and get the one you've been looking for without delay!
Several styles to choose from for the jerseys and tech shirts!
Buy and Sell on Ebay to Benefit SAFE
With eBay for Charity, you can support SAFE when you buy and sell items on eBay.
eBay for Charity makes it easy for buyers and sellers to support causes that are important to them.
Buying to benefit Streets Are For Everyone
eBay buyers can donate to their favorite charities in the following ways:
- Buy items from sellers committed to donating all or part of the proceeds to a charity. Look for the charity ribbon icon in the item description when browsing for items, or browse all listings from Streets Are For Everyone in the Charity Shop.
- Donate to Streets Are For Everyone at checkout. Browse for our charity and select us as your favorite, then every time you pay for items on eBay, you'll have the option to also make a donation to SAFE.
- Donate directly with the Donate Now button. Find Streets Are For Everyone through the Charity Search on eBay for Charity, then donate your chosen amount through PayPal.
Donations made during eBay checkout and the Donate Now button are tax-deductible. Generally, you can't claim a tax deduction for eBay for Charity items that you buy. If you're unsure about your tax obligations, you should consult a tax professional about your specific circumstances.
Selling to benefit Streets Are For Everyone
eBay for Charity
has partnered with the PayPal Giving Fund
to make it easy for sellers to donate some or all of the proceeds from eBay listings to their favorite charities.
Sellers have two options when listing items to benefit SAFE on eBay:
- Community Selling: Donate up to 100% of your final sales price to support SAFE. You can customize the donation percentage and the charity you want to support for each individual listing. The minimum donation amount is 10% or $1 (or 1% for eBay Motors listings).
- Direct Selling: You can associate an eBay username with Streets Are For Everyone. All sales associated with this username are considered direct selling for the charity, and 100% of selling proceeds will benefit SAFE.
When your item sells, you don't have to do anything. Three weeks after the sale, PayPal Giving Fund will automatically collect the donation from you.
When you designate Streets Are For Everyone in your listings, our organization's logo and description will appear in your listing description, and we are notified of the listing's creation.
Charitable fundraising is a highly regulated area, so be sure to read the Charity listings policy
for specific guidelines on listing items that benefit charitable organizations. There are some category restrictions for charity listings. For example, you can't list eBay for Charity items in the Adult Only or Real Estate categories, and you can't list items that aren't allowed on eBay. See their article on prohibited and restricted items
for more details.