Personal injury attorneys

Selecting Personal Injury Attorney
There are many personal injury attorneys available to help with legal issues, often on a free, "pro bono", basis -- meaning they only get paid if they collect damages.

No matter which personal injury attorney you use (whether it's from our list or someone else), it's important that you make an informed decision on who you're using.  
Some things to look for in selecting a good personal injury attorney are:
1. How long have they been practicing for?
2. Ideally, interview more than one attorney and see which one you like the best. Some attorneys we do better with certain types of people and types of cases. Talk to them and see if you feel comfortable with them. 
3. Look at websites that list reviews of attorneys to see what others are saying about them. Some of these websites are:
Recommended Personal Injury Attorneys
The personal injury attorneys listed below have been reviewed by and are recommended by SAFE Support due to their care, successes with cases and ethical standards.* 

Los Angeles Bicycle Attorney -- Josh Cohen, Cohen Law Partners
4929 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 412
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: (323) 746-8531

Karns & Karns -- Personal Injury Attorneys
10801 National Blvd., Suite #355
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone: (855) 995-2767

Adamson & Ahdoot -- Injury Attorneys
1150 S. Robertson Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90035
Phone: (877) 871-3265

Bisner Chase Personal Injury Attorneys
1301 Dove Street, #120
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 203-3814

Pocrass & DeLosReyes Attorneys
1875 Century Park East, Suite 1750
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: (310) 550-9050

Steven M. Sweat, APC
Phone: (323) 944-0993
While any decision to contact one of the attorneys listed above is solely up to each individual person, we do like to know your experience with them, to ensure they are continuing to live up our standards for honesty and ethics. Please free to contact us at or (844) 884-7233 Ext. 803.
**Each of the personal injury attorneys listed above have been allowed to sponsored SAFE Support only after they have passed our rigorous review of their care, success and ethical standards. It's through their sponsorships (and other donations) that we are able to offer SAFE Support free to you and everyone.
Filing a Complaint on a Personal Injury Attorney
Resources to file review (good or bad) or file an official complaint on an attorney:
Better Business Bureau
Your State Bar Association
SAFE Support likes to know (good or bad) how the attorneys listed above or any attorney you have dealt with treat your case and you personally.  Reach out to us at and let us know.  

How to file a police report

How to file a report on a police officer

LAPD  Call 1-800-339-6868
Download Complaint Form
Mail Complaint Form To:
LAPD Internal Affairs Division
PO Box 30158
Los Angeles, CA 90030
File a Complaint In Person:
Internal Affairs Group & Police Commission
100 W. 1st St, Los Angeles, CA
Contact by email –

The United States Department of Justice
U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Office of the Assistant Attorney General, Main
Washington, D.C. 20530

(202) 514-4609
Telephone Device for the Deaf
(TTY) (202) 514-0716

Contact the Civil Rights Unit -
Civil Rights Complaint Form
How to File a Complaint with the Department of Justice
Criminal Enforcement
If you would like to file a complaint alleging a violation of the criminal laws discussed above, you may contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which is responsible for investigating allegations of criminal deprivations of civil rights. You may also contact the United States Attorney's Office (USAO) in your district. The FBI and USAOs have offices in most major cities and have publicly-listed phone numbers. In addition, you may send a written complaint to:
Criminal Section
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 66018
Washington, D.C. 20035-6018
Civil Enforcement
If you would like to file a complaint alleging violations of the Police Misconduct Statute, Title VI, or the OJP Program Statute, you may send a written complaint to: 
Coordination and Review Section
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 66560
Washington, D.C. 20035-6560
You may also call the Coordination and Review Section's toll-free number for information and a complaint form, at (888) 848-5306 (voice and TDD).
If you would like to file a complaint alleging discrimination on the basis of disability, you may send a written complaint to:
Disability Rights Section
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 66738
Washington, D.C. 20035-6738
You may also call the Disability Rights Section's toll-free ADA Information Line at (800) 514-0301 (voice) or (800) 514-0383 (TDD).

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Los Angeles

11000 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 1700
Los Angeles, CA 90024
(310) 477-6565

Flex Your Rights
P.O. Box 21497
Washington, DC 20009


How to get a copy of a police report

How to file a civil lawsuit

Filing a Lawsuit  -
Preparing for Court -  

How to file a small claims court suit

Small Claims -

What to expect with a criminal case

Pressing Charges for a Criminal Act -
Criminal Law - 

Crime Victims help and support

The California Victim Compensations Program
P.O. Box 3036
Sacramento, CA 95812-3036
Helpline: 1-800-777-9229
Fax: 1-866-902-8669
Email: /
Local Help for Crime Victims
Application for Crime Victim Compensation
State of California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General – Victims’ Services Unit
Contact Page

California Attorney General's Office
P.O. Box 944255 Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
Phone Toll-free: (877) 433-9069

Back   Back